When the fiber laser cutting machine is cutting C.S. (carbon steel) materials, it's necessary to see and maintain the fiber laser cutting equipment frequently, because the high hardness of C.S. (carbon steel) may cause damages on laser machine. If there's a drag during processing, it's necessary to see all aspects of the fiber laser cutting machine. Under normal cutting conditions, the effect of cutting C.S. (carbon steel) should be burr-free and therefore the traction line should be consistent. So what problems should the fiber laser cutting machine concentrate to when cutting C.S. (carbon steel) plates? Disen Laser will account you.
(1) When the laser focus position is shifted, do attention position test and adjust consistent with the shift amount of the laser focus;
(2) The output power of the laser isn't enough. it's necessary to see whether the laser generator is working normally. If it's normal, observe whether the output value of the laser control button is correct, and adjust it if it's not correct;
(3) The cutting line speed is just too slow, and it's necessary to extend the line speed during operation;
(4) The purity of the cutting gas isn't enough, and it's necessary to supply high-quality cutting auxiliary gas;
(5) Instability of the machine running for too long, it must be turn-off and restarted the laser equipment.
The reason why the laser isn't completely cut:
(1) The laser nozzle doesn't match the thickness of the processing plate, and therefore the nozzle or processing plate must be replaced;
(2) The laser cutting line speed is just too fast, and therefore the operation control is required to scale back the line speed;
(3) Abnormal sparks appear when cutting mild steel:
When cutting mild steel normally, the hearth line is long, flat and fewer split. When abnormal sparks appear, it'll affect the smoothness and processing quality of the cut section of the workpiece.
At this point, when other parameters are normal, the subsequent conditions should be considered:
(1) The nozzle of the laser head is seriously wiped out, and therefore the nozzle should get replaced in time;
(2) Within the absence of a replacement nozzle replacement, the cutting gas pressure should be increased;
(3) If the thread at the connection between the nozzle and therefore the laser head is loose, you ought to immediately stop cutting at this point, check the connection status of the laser head, and re-install the thread.
* Owing to the real-time updating of products and technologies, the datas and product pictures on the site are for reference only